SacrosTek Systems is a One of the best quality Cassandra Training center for online, Classroom and Corporate trainings In Hyderabad. SacrosTek Systems will help Individuals or corporate find job opportunities with the newly acquired skill set. SacrosTek Systems has a varied bunch of Clientele around the globe, over 50+ companies in USA and India that have experience in working with different technologies.
What are the Course Objectives?
SacrosTek Systems Provides Best Online Software Training Institute in Hyderabad – Best Software Training Institute in Hyderabad, India and USA. SacrosTek Systems offers Best Cassandra Training Institute in Hyderabad from expert trainers with live project and placement assistance.
Best Cassandra Online Training in Hyderabad which is being provided by our institute offers different types of learning modules which mainly include:
- Getting Started With Cassandra
- Understanding Cassandra Data Model
- Understanding Cassandra Architecture
- Creating Sample Application In Cassandra
- Configuring, Reading And Writing Data In Cassandra
- Integrating Cassandra With Hadoop
- Working With Cassandra Clients and Live Project
SacrosTek Systems is the best web based preparing foundation in Hyderabad to give well-ordered course from fundamental to progress on Cassandra. In SacrosTek Systems all trainers are well experts and providing training with practically. Here we are teaching from basic to advance. Our real time trainers fulfill your dreams and create professionally driven environment. In Cassandra training we are providing sample live projects, materials, explaining real time scenarios, Interview skills.
Who should go for this Course?
SacrosTek Systems Provides the best Cassandra Online Training in Hyderabad Also gave corporate training to different reputed companies. In Cassandra training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Cassandra Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in Cassandra job environment, information about job market etc. Training also providing classroom Training in Hyderabad and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. Cassandra Online Training in Hyderabad We provide Cassandra online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, UAE, Russia, etc. SacrosTek Systems providing corporate training worldwide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
Cassandra Online Training Modules Overview
Getting Started With Cassandra
- This module gives you a brief description on introduction of Cassandra and also explains the differences between NoSQL and RDBMS databases, what are the various NoSQL databases, various Cassandra features, explains why Cassandra scores over other NoSQL databases, Distinguish between use cases when Cassandra is a strong choice and when it is not, Understand the use cases where Cassandra is implemented.
- Quick Review of RDBMS: Transactions ACIDity, Schema, Two Phase Commit Sharing and Share Nothing Architecture Feature Based Key Based Lookup Table Based NoSQL Databases Brewers CAP Theorem Cassandra Definition and Features Distributed and Decentralised Cassandra Elastic Scalability High Availability and Fault Tolerance in Cassandra Tuneable Consistency Strict Consistency Casual Consistency Weak (Eventual Consistency) Cassandra Column Orientation Schema Free High Performance USE Cases for Cassandra Cassandra Installation.
Understanding Cassandra Data Model
- Run basic Cassandra commands, Understand Design differences between RDBMS and Cassandra data model. Explain how Cassandra locate data in the data cluster, Explain expiring column and Time to Live (TTL), etc..
- Installing Cassandra Running the Command-Line Client Interface Basic CLI Commands Help, Connecting to a Server Describing the Cassandra Environment Creating and Key space and Column Family in Cassandra Writing and Reading Data, The Relational Data Model Simple Introduction Cluster Key spaces Column Families Column Family Options Columns and Wide Rows and Skinny Rows and Column Sorting and Super Columns Composite Keys Design Differences between RDBMS and CASSANDRA Query Language, Referential Integrity Secondary Indexes Sorting De-Normalization Design Patterns Materialized Views.
Understanding Cassandra Architecture
- Overview of Cassandra Architecture follows up in Intermode communication, Explains how Cassandra accomplishes some of its basic notable aspects, such as durability and high availability. Describes more complex inner workings, such as the gossip protocol, hinted handoffs, read repairs, Merkle trees etc, Understand Staged Event-Driven Architecture (SEDA)
- System Key space Peer-To-Peer Gossip and Failure Detection Anti-Entropy and Read Repair Memtables, SSTables, and Commit Logs Hinted Handoff Compaction Bloom Filters Tombstones Staged Event-Driven Architecture (SEDA) Read Mutation Gossip Response Anti-Entropy Load Balance Migration Streaming Managers and Services Cassandra Daemon Storage Service Messaging Service Hinted Handoff Manager
Creating Sample Application In Cassandra
- This module will let you know about Creating an sample RDBMS and Cassandra Application that includes Application code, Features, Creating an Database, connection to be set for interacting to database, Understand the implications of the client side joins when writing application that access data in Cassandra.
- Database Design Sample Application RDBMS Design Sample Application Cassandra Design Application Code Creating Database Loading Schema Data Structures Setting Connections Population of database Application Features.
Configuring, Reading And Writing Data in Cassandra
- This module gives you an description about How to configure read and write properties data in Cassandra, creation of clusters, Query differences between RDBMS and Cassandra etc.
- Key spaces Replicas, Replica Placement Strategy, Replication Factor Partitioner Snitches Creating Clusters in Cassandra Dynamic Ring Participation Security and Miscellaneous Settings Additional Tools Query differences between RDBMS and Cassandra Basic Write Properties, Consistency Level Basic Read Properties API’s Set Up and Inserting Data Slice Predicate Get Range Slices Multiget Slice Deleting Programmatically Defining Key spaces and Column Families.
Integrating Cassandra With Hadoop
- Hadoop integration with Cassandra includes the support for: Map Reduce, Apache Pig, Apache HIVE along with the use cases.
- Hadoop MapReduce Cassandra Hadoop Source Package Outputting Data to Cassandra PIG, HIVE Use Cases.
- This module of Cassandra covers on the DDL, DML statements along with how to create users and assign permission for them.
- Data Definition language (DDL) Statements Data Manipulation Language (DML) Create and modify Users User permission Capture CQL output to a file Import and export data CQL scripts from within CQL CQL Scripts from the command prompt.
Working With Cassandra Clients and Live Project
- In the last section of training, you will able to Understand what Thrift is, Cassandra web console, Demonstrate ability to implement the concepts learned during the course on a real life problem.
- Basic Client API Thrift, Thrift Support for Java Exceptions Thrift Summary Cassandra Web Console Hector (Java) Features Hector API Live Project.
- Practice Test & Interview Questions
- Cassandra Project
Cassandra Administration Course Content
The Write Path
- Log Structured Storage
The Read Path
- Row Merging
- Cache (Key, Row)
- Distributed Deletes
- Memory Mapped Files
- Evolving Applications
- Introduction to CAP
- Data partitioners
- Replication strategies
- Hinted Handoff
- How Cassandra handles failure of one or more nodes
- What to do in the face of failure
Aspects Of Consistency
- Read Repair
- Phi Accrual
- Hinted Handoff
- Anti-entropy Service
Cassandra And The JVM
How Cassandra Works With The Physical Hardware
- Goals for Sizing
The Different Storage Strategies (Disk Configurations) Including
- Specific concerns for cloud hosting
- Logical and Physical disk configuration
- Local disks vs. network mounted/shared drives
Backup And Recovery
- Physical Security
Job Opportunities in Cassandra
Who wouldn’t prefer a job that assures a fast paced global career, higher than average perks? The job opportunities in the domain of Cassandra are quite plenty. And with the increase in the colossal demand for the qualified experts across the top industries, more & more number of aspirants are planning towards securing their career in this domain. And also in response to the whooping salary packages for the certified professionals in this domain most of the professionals who are working in other prominent technologies are working towards making a career transition into this domain.
Cassandra Online Training by SacrosTek Systems will set you on the right career path of achieving success in this domain.
SacrosTek Systems offer certification programs for Cassandra. Certificates are issues on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of the Cassandra. The real-time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to the Cassandra and its applications.