SacrosTek Systems is a One of the best quality Qlikview Training center for online, Classroom and Corporate trainings In Hyderabad. SacrosTek Systems will help Individuals or corporate find job opportunities with the newly acquired skill set. SacrosTek Systems has a varied bunch of Clientele around the globe, over 50+ companies in USA and India that have experience in working with different technologies.
What are the Course Objectives?
SacrosTek Systems Provides Best Software Training Institute in Hyderabad – Best Online Software Training Institute in Hyderabad, India and USA. SacrosTek Systems offers Best Qlikview Training Institute in Hyderabad with Free Live Project from expert trainers.
Getting enrolled for our Qlikview training program will surely make the aspirants expertise towards handling all the real-world challenges of this domain. The major set of course objectives of our Qlikview Online Training in Hyderabad includes
- Complete overview of Qlikview
- Delivering deep understanding of Qlikview data
- Help Using Documents on a QlikView Server
- Handling Sheets And Sheet Objects In QlikView
- Delivering knowledge of Automating Business Processes
- Building and Deploying a BizTalk Application
Who should go for this Course?
SacrosTek Systems Provides the best Qlikview Online Training in Hyderabad Also gave corporate training to different reputed companies. In Qlikview training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Qlikview Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in Qlikview job environment, information about job market etc. Training also providing classroom Training in Hyderabad and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. Qlikview Online Training in Hyderabad We provide Qlikview online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, UAE, Russia, etc. SacrosTek Systems providing corporate training worldwide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
Qlikview Online Training Modules Overview
Qlikview BI Online Training
About QlikView 12 Training and Certification Course
This Sacrostect Services Qlikview Training Course lets you master the Qlikview software in order to derive business intelligence and for discovering visual insights. . In this QlikView instructor-led online training, you will learn the skills needed for data interpretation, modeling, designing, and deploying. Get hands-on experience in Qlikview applications.
What you will learn in this QlikView Training?
- Implement Qlikview data modeling , visualization and Qlikview reporting
- Learn how to create qvd file in Qlikview Desktop
- Learn basic steps of transformation
- Learn about data and BI visualization with QlikView
- Create different types of charts and integrate them in dash board for analysis
- Learn how Qlik reads data from various tables
- Understand Qlikview set analysis and how to implement it in Qlikview
- Understand chart level functions and script level Qlik functions
- Know Qlikview Security and Qlikview access points
- Develop a real-time project using Qlikview and prepare yourself for Qlikview Certification
- Prepare yourself for QlikView Developer Certification
Who should take this QlikView Online Training Course?
- Designers, Business Intelligence analysts and reporting professionals
- Software developers , IT architects and Testing professionals
- Those eager to build career in data visualization and discovery
What are the prerequisites for learning Qlikview Certification training?
- You can take up this QlikView Certification course without the need for any particular skills
QlikView 12 Course Content
Introduction to Qlikview
Introduction to the concepts of Business Intelligence, learning about QlikView 12, the unique features of QlikView that make it the market leader, comparison to other BI tools, the complete overview and architecture of QlikView, studying the various file types and extensions
- Learning about the various QlikView products, understanding about the QlikView Desktop, Server, Access Point, Publisher, the Management Console and NPrinting reporting platform.
- Hands-on Exercise – Practice QlikView Desktop, Server, Access Point, Publisher, the Management Console and NPrinting reporting platform.
Introduction to Data and Scripting
- Understanding the data warehouse architecture, the concept of dimensional model, fact tables and dimensions, learning about Star and Snow Flake schema, QlikView data model comparison to other data models, understanding the data source files.
- Hands-on Exercise – Understanding the data warehouse architecture, the concept of dimensional model, fact tables and dimensions, learning about Star and Snow Flake schema, QlikView data model comparison to other data models, understanding the data source files.
Loading Data From The DataBase
- Learning about loading data from various databases, generating script, loading of text files, delimited text files, loading data from multiple data sources, various types of data loads like incremental, binary, resident, buffer, preceding, mapping load types, understanding how to load inline table, generic tables, media content and image inclusion, web page data loading, semantic load, various examples to simplify the concepts.
- Hands-on Exercise – Load data from a database, Generat script, Load a delimited text file, Load data from excel file, Load inline table, generic tables, media content,Include image, Load a web page data
Structuring the Script
- Learning to create tabs in the scripts, debugging of scripts, inclusion of variables and comments in the scripts.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create tabs in the scripts, debug a script, Include variables and comments in the scripts.
Basic Data Model and Table Viewer
- Understanding the basic data model of QlikView, learning to work with the Table Viewer, the System Table and System fields.
- Hands-on Exercise – Work with the Table Viewer, the System Table and System fields.
- Introduction to the various data relationships – Join, Concatenation, Join, and the different options available in each.
- Hands-on Exercise – Use Join, Concatenation
Data Modelling Considerations
- The rules of data modeling in QlikView, introduction to circular references, synthetic key tables, resolving synthetic keys and circular references.
- Hands-on Exercise – Resolve synthetic keys and circular references
Qlikview Data (QVD) Files
- Understanding what is QVD file in QlikView, the way to create QVD file, the standard structure of a QVD file, its various components, the various types and uses of QVD files, learning what is optimized and unoptimized load.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create QVD file
Creating a Master Calendar
- Creating a master calendar in QlikView, extracting the highest and lowest data, deploying scripts to create variables, working with arbitrary date ranges.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create a master calendar in QlikView, Extract the highest and lowest data, Deploy scripts to create variables, Work with arbitrary date ranges
- Understanding the various concepts of QlikView security, defining the access controls, levels of access, maintaining the access control database, section access addition and other concepts.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create the access controls rules, Create different levels of access, Access and Edit the access control database
Handling Null Values
- The various types of null values in QlikView and the different methods to handling them.
- Hands-on Exercise – Handle null values in QlikView
Sheets and Sheet Objects
- Working with QlikView sheets and sheet objects, learning about the sheet basics, cross tables, the data transformation in QlikView, transposing a physical table.
- Hands-on Exercise – Perform a data transformation in QlikView, Transpose a physical table.
The List Box
- Understanding a list box, most basic sheet object, the various actions in List Box, its properties, the example of a list box.
- Hands-on Exercise – Use a list box and assign actions to it
The Table Box
- A sheet object that shows several fields simultaneously, learning to create a table box, sorting in table box, understanding table box formatting options, printing the data from table box, exporting to a text file.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create a sheet object that shows several fields simultaneously, Create a table box, Sort data in table box, Format data in a table box, Print the data of table box, Export data to a text file.
The Multi Box
- Representation of value from multiple fields, learning to create a multibox, the various selection features, formatting and resizing of multiboxes.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create a multibox, Select data using different criteria, Format and Resize a multiboxe
The Button & Text Object
- Working with text and button objects, learning to create them, formatting, resizing, copying and moving of text objects, understanding of action scripts in button and text objects.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create text and button objects, Format, Resize, Copy and Move text objects, Run action scripts in button and text objects
- Learning the basics of QlikView Charts, graphical representation of numerical data, various types of charts like bar, pie, grid, funnel, combo, learning to create charts, selections in charts and exporting of charts.
- Hands-on Exercise – Plot charts like bar, pie, grid, funnel, combo, Make selections in charts and export charts
Multi-Dimensional Charts, Pivot Tables
- Introduction to multidimensional charts, setting up multiple expressions in straight table and pivot table, learning about straight table and pivot table, table box and deploying visual cues.
- Hands-on Exercise – Plot multidimensional charts, Set up multiple expressions in straight table and pivot table, Deploy visual cues
- Learning about Gauge Chart in QlikView, the various types of Gauges, understanding how to build Gauges, the various types of Gauge Charts.
- Hands-on Exercise – Build Gauge chart in QlikView
The Other Sheet Objects
- Introduction to the other sheet objects like Statistics Box, Slider/Calendar Object, Current Selections Box, Bookmark Object, Container Object, and Input Box.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create sheet objects like Statistics Box, Slider/Calendar Object, Current Selections Box, Bookmark Object, Container Object, and Input Box
Additional Editing in The Layout
- The additional editing like settings of type legend, title, fast change chart type, text in chart and reference lines, caption settings and drilldown, cyclic functionality.
- Hands-on Exercise – Set up type legend, title, captions
Uses Of Expressions
- Learning about the various expressions like chart attribute, colour, working with calculated fields, labels, and dynamic text in text objects, calculated fields and dimensions in list boxes and charts.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create chart attributes, Assign colour, Work with calculated fields,Create dynamic text in text objects
The Settings Menu
- Learning about the settings menu in QlikView, the various options like user preferences, document properties and sheet properties.
- Hands-on Exercise – Use settings menu in QlikView to set user preferences, document properties and sheet properties
- The various QlikView functions like ApplyMap, Lookup, Previous, Value List, Interval Match, Class, Value Loop, Peek, Pick, Match, Wild Match, Statistical Functions,Range Functions, etc.
- Hands-on Exercise – Use functions ApplyMap, Lookup, Previous, Value List, Interval Match, Class, Value Loop, Peek, Pick, Match, Wild Match, Statistical Functions,Range Functions
Adhoc Reports and Bookmarks
- Learning about ad hoc report creation and editing, introduction to QlikView bookmarks, the various types of bookmarks, creating and managing bookmarks.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create ad hoc report, Edit the report, Create and manage bookmarks
- Understanding QlikView themes, creating, applying and working with dynamic themes.
- Hands-on Exercise – Create, apply and work with dynamic themes
- Learning about QlikView extensions, visualizing of data with extensions, creating a simple HTML extension, HTML table, working with interactive extensions and external libraries with extensions.
- Hands-on Exercise – Use QlikView extension for data visualization, Create a simple HTML extension, Work with interactive extensions
- Understanding set analysis, defining data values that are different from set definition, working with modifiers, identifiers, operators, example of expressions, indirect set analysis, YTD & MTD and rolling 12 months, various examples.
- Hands-on Exercise – Work with modifiers, Identifiers, Operators, Expressions, Implement YTD & MTD and rolling 12 months
- Understanding alternate states for performing comparative analysis on sets of multiple data items, working with market basket analysis, examples of various alternate states.
- Hands-on Exercise – Perform comparative analysis on sets of multiple data items, Do market basket analysis
- Understanding what-if analysis in QlikView, working on creating variables, slider objects, assigning variables to sheet and slider objects.
- Hands-on Exercise – Do what-if analysis in QlikView
Server Installation & Deployment
- The process of installation, various types of licenses, types of CALS, learn to deploy the application on the server, working with server bookmarks, annotations.
- Hands-on Exercise – Deploy an app on the server
Project : QlikView Dashboard creation using 3 principles of DAR
Industry : General
Problem Statement: How to successfully build QlikView applications using DAR
Topics : This project involves understanding the concepts of the QlikView Dashboard, Analysis, Reporting (DAR) methodology to creating and building of QlikView applications. This way you can reuse your earlier QlikView Worksheets with minimal changes thus saving you time and effort. You will have hands-on experience in designing the Dashboard, creating Analysis Page and ultimately develop the QlikView Reports with DAR implementation. You will learn about the business overview, deploying user-driven controls for data filters and reporting of specific details in this QlikView Dashboard project.
- Getting high level overview with dashboard
- Deploying QlikView analytics
- Designing QlikView Reports.
Project 2 – Create a mini chart in QlikView application
Domain – Human Resource
Objective – To see the current values of salaries in one column and historical values in another cell in a mini chart that would contain a bar chart and a trend chart
- Import data from an excel file using the Edit Script and Table Files options in QlikView
- Configure properties of the table to select the columns to be shown in the chart
- Display the data in a bar chart for current values of salaries
- Display the historical values of salaries in another cell
- Domain – Healthcare
- Objective – Visual Mapping between Vaccination rate and Measles outbreak
- The description of the dataset is mentioned below
- The data contains the vaccination records of each US state and the measles cases
- Plot measles outbreaks depending on the coverage of population
- Plot measles infection cases before 1st dose, between 1st and 2nd dose and after the 2nd dose of measles vaccination
- Plot the correlation between immunity when vaccination coverage is high within schools
- Plot correlation between poor urban areas which were not vaccinated at high rate and other areas which were vaccinated properly
Job Opportunities in Qlikview
Who wouldn’t prefer a job that assures a fast paced global career, higher than average perks? The job opportunities in the domain of Qlikview are quite plenty. And with the increase in the colossal demand for the qualified experts across the top industries, more & more number of aspirants are planning towards securing their career in this domain. And also in response to the whooping salary packages for the certified professionals in this domain most of the professionals who are working in other prominent technologies are working towards making a career transition into this domain.
Qlikview Online Training by SacrosTek Systems will set you on the right career path of achieving success in this domain.
SacrosTek Systems offer certification programs for Qlikview. Certificates are issues on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of the Qlikview. The real-time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to the Qlikview and its applications.