SacrosTek Systems is a One of the best quality SAP HANA Training center for online, Classroom and Corporate trainings In Hyderabad. We bring the best learning experience for both individuals and organisations through our interactive, customized courses to enhance the skills of millions of IT professionals worldwide, by empowering them with right knowledge and certifications, for better careers.
What are the Course Objectives?
SacrosTek Systems Provides Best Online Software Training Institute in Hyderabad– Best Software Training Institute in Hyderabad, India and USA. Register for Best SAP Hana Admin Training Institute in Hyderabad with Live Project from SacrosTek Systems taught by industry experts puts your career in high gear.
Enrolling for our institutes SAP Hana Admin Online Training in Hyderabad candidates can acquire subject knowledge with best real time scenarios with easy understanding of the concepts. Our course curriculum is specially designed from the hands of expert trainers so as to meet with the present industry requirements
- Acquires overview of the SAP Hana Administration solution
- Skills in working with the SAP Hana Administration Web UI
- Candidates acquire knowledge in distinction between SAP Hana Administration & ECC
- Skills in Product & organizational management
- Skills in various concepts like pricing fundamentals of SAP Hana Administration
- Skills in understanding customer Interaction Center in SAP Hana Administration
Gain the best real-time exposure towards all the industry challenges of this domain by enrolling for our institutes pure real-time based SAP Hana Administration Training in Hyderabad as well as SAP Hana Administration Corporate Training In Hyderabad.
Who should go for this Course?
SacrosTek Systems Provides the best SAP HANA Online Training in Hyderabad Also gave corporate training to different reputed companies. In SAP HANA training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, SAP HANA Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in SAP HANA job environment, information about job market etc. Training also providing classroom Training in Hyderabad and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. SAP HANA Online Training in Hyderabad We provide SAP HANA online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, UAE, Russia, etc. SacrosTek Systems Training providing corporate training worldwide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
SAP HANA Online Training Modules Overview
SAP HANA TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
- Getting started with the Overview of the architecture of SAP HANA systems, Creation of HANA Columnar Store and Differentiate between SAP HANA row store vs Columnar Storage.
- Introduction to SAP HANA SAP
- In-Memory Strategy
- HANA compare to BWA
- In-Memory Computing
- SAP HANA simplified Architecture
- SAP HANA Extended Architecture
- Business Intelligence Clients with HANA
- HANA Columnar Store
- SAP HANA row store vs Columnar Storage
SAP HANA VERSIONS
- Learn different versions of SAP HANA in this module..
- HANA .0 SPS03
- HANA .0 SPS04—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS05—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS06—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS07—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS08—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS09—NEW Features
SAP HANA EDITIONS
- This module focus on various SAP HANA editions, like the SAP HANA Platform Edition, SAP HANA Enterprise Edition and SAP HANA Enterprise Extended Edition which bundles additional components for data provisioning.
- SAP HANA Platform Edition
- SAP HANA Enterprise Edition
- SAP HANA Enterprise Extended Edition
SAP HANA SIZING
- The critical factor for SAP HANA implementation is the right sizing of the server on the business requirement and this means correct calculation of amount off memory, the CPU processing power. SAP HANA sizing consists of Memory sizing for static data, Memory sizing of objects created during runtime, Disk sizing, CPU sizing.
- SAP HANA In-Memory Database Sizing elements
- RAM, Disk, CPU
- Memory Sizing
- CPU Sizing
- SAP HANA Scale Out
SAP HANA PRE AND POST INSTALLATIONS
- What are the steps to be configured during PRE, POST installations of SANA HANA and also gives you a brief overview about it.
- Preparing SAP HANA Installation
- Reviewing SAP HANA Installation
- Post-Installation steps
LOOK AND FEEL
- Understand about Memory computing studio, Switching between different views and about system monitor in HANA.
- In-Memory Computing Studio
- Administration view
- HANA Navigator View
- System Monitor in HANA
- Information Modeler
- In this module, we will explain about the architecture of HANA, How to apply Backup and Recovery to the entire database and different storage formats in HANA.
- Architecture Overview
- IMCE and Surroundings
- HANA Row Store
- Column Store
- Loading data into HANA
- Data Modeling in HANA
- Persistent Layer in HANA
- Backup & Recovery
SAP HANA HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- For SAP HANA several hardware and software requirements need to be fulfilled. In this module, you can find a complete list of all SAP HANA components and the respective SAP HANA hardware and software requirements..
- Prepare HANA Installation parameters
- Users created during HANA Installation
- HANA Required Installation media
- Prepare Installer Configuration file
INSTALLING SAP HANA
- Learn, How to install SAP HANA from GUI as well as from Command prompt and also learn what are the components of HANA..
- SAP HANA unified Installer, Tool Unified Installer to install the Sap HANA SERVER
- HANA Components installed by Installer
- Command based Installation
- GUI based HANA Installation
SAP HANA TOOL OVERVIEW
- By the end of this module, you will get an overview on SAP HANA studio, how the DBA Cockpit works with SAP HANA and also how to execute the SQL statements using HDBSQL command line tool.
- SAP HANA Studio
- DBA Cockpit
- HDBSQL Command Line Tool
INSTALL HANA STUDIO
- Know the system requirements and supported Platforms to install SAP HANA studio..
- System Requirements
- Supported Platforms
- Install SAP HANA Studio
HANA POST-INSTALLATION STEPS
- Understand how to monitor HANA Landscape, HANA Security, Start, Stop the HANA system and also know the logging on HANA system.
- Starting and Stopping SAP HANA System
- Displaying Process List
- Logging on to HANA system using HANA studio
- HANA User Security
- Monitoring HANA Landscape
SAP HANA OPERATION
- Here will focus on Start, Stop SAP HANA Database and also to monitor HANA landscape..
- Starting & Stopping SAP HANA
- Starting SAP HANA Database
- Stopping SAP HANA Database
- Displaying Process List
- Monitoring HANA Landscape
- Periodic Manual Tasks
DATA PROVISIONING USING SLT
- This session presents you about configuring Steps, Set-up and Architecture for SLT replication server and also about positioning, Different types of benefits of SLT.
- Positioning and benefit of SLT for SAP HANA
- Key benefits of Trigger-Based Approach
- Architecture and building Blocks
- Architecture for SAP Source Replication
- Architecture for NON-SAP Source Replication
- Set-up of LT replication server
- Installation Aspects
- Configuration Steps for SLT replication server
- Setup Data Replication
- Landscape strategy of SLT replication server
- SLT replication server Installation Options
- Technical Requirements and system setup
- In this module, we will provide you, how to configure, Import HANA Studio for Metadata and to Load Data via Data Services into SAP HANA…
- Configuring HANA Studio for importing Metadata
- Importing Metadata
- Mass Import
- Selective Import
- Load Data Via Data services into SAP HANA
SAP HANA DIRECT EXTRACTOR CONFIGURATION
- We’ll give an introduction to SAP HANA Direct Extractor in this module..
- Introduction to SAP HANA Direct Extractor
- CONNECTION (DXC)
- Learn, how to enable the services, setup, configuration, and also to provide connections for SAP HANA.
- Limitations of DXC
- Setup and Configurations
- Enabling Services
- HTTP Connection and Test Connection
MAINTAINING USERS & AUTHORIZATIONS (SAPHANA SECURITY)
- The identity of database users accessing SAP HANA is verified through a process called authentication. In this module, we’ll provide, how to create users, assign roles- privileges to the users as well as to the roles for SAP HANA Security.
- Create Users
- User and Role Concept
- Creating Roles
- Assigning Privileges to Roles
- SQL Privileges
- System Privileges
- Analytic Privileges
- Reporting Privileges
- Modeling required Privileges
SAP HANA DB BACKUP AND RECOVERY
- Backup and restore is the process of copying/storing data preemptively for the specific purpose of restoring, that same data can be used for restoration in an event such as loss of data in case hardware failure or accidental deletion or corruption of data.
- System Configuration Parameters
- Monitoring and system state parameters
- Backup & Recovery SAP HANA
- Need for Backup
- Backup Types
- Data Backup
- Log Backup
- Recovery Options
- Recovery in Replication Scenarios
- Backup to External Backup Destinations
- Recovery Scenarios
- Power Failure
- Disk Failure
MONITORING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- Learn, How to monitor SAP HANA, Checking the availabililty of setting up, system monitoring, overview of Services and providing system alerts.
- Configuring Remote Support
- Solution Manager Integration
- Remote Service Connection
- Availability Monitoring
- Setting up Monitoring
- System Monitoring Setup
- Status Overview
- Services Overview
- System Load History
- Disk Usage Details
- Checking System Configuration
SAP HANA LOGS & TRACES
- This module presents, how to troubleshoot performance in SAP HANA and also configuration to manage log file.
- Regular administration tasks
- Analyzing performance
- Auditing SAP HANA
- Global Audit Configuration
- Manage Audit Policies
- Audit Events
- Audit Trail
Software Lifecycle Management
- SAP HANA software for lifecycle management procedures, customizing and updating of SAP HANA and SAP HANA Studio, managing SAP HANA content products and transports, platform lifecycle management for installing and customizing SAP HANA platform, application lifecycle management for managing SAP HANA content products and transports.
Migration to SAP HANA using DMO
- Migrating from an SAP system to the SAP HANA database, Database Migration Option (DMO) for combined update and migration to SAP HANA, DMO preparation, DMO procedure for start, configuration and monitoring, deploying the benchmarking tool, SAP Software Update Manager (SUM) for system maintenance.
SAP HANA Admin & Ops Project
Project : Administrating & monitoring SAP HANA system
Industry : Banking
Problem Statement : A major bank wants to ensure its SAP HANA powered system runs smoothly plus they want to derive business insights on customer preferences.
Topics : In this SAP Hana Administration project you will be working on the IT system that is powering the banking transactions among other things. You will monitor the SAP HANA based platform for issues related to resource overutilization, troubleshooting to ensure critical services are running at all times and so on. Apart from that you will also do data provisioning from disparate sources related to the customers and load it into the SAP HANA systems for gaining valuable business insights.
- Deploying SAP HANA Studio for administration
- Monitoring HANA database with DBA Cockpit
- SAP Landscape Transformation for updating processes
Job Opportunities in SAP HANA
It’s an open fact that this is an industry where opportunities are quite plenty. If you have got the right set of skills & qualification, the jobs are waiting for you—now and in the future. To be clearly precise the whole world is facing shortage of skilled experts in this domain & most of the companies are coming forward offering whopping salary packages for the right talented experts who have successfully completed their training certification from a qualified institute. Make the most out of the rising career opportunities in the domain of SAP HANA by availing our SacrosTek Systems complete industry concentric SAP HANA Online Training certification program
SacrosTek Systems offer certification programs for SAP HANA. Certificates are issues on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of the SAP HANA. The real-time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to the SAP HANA and its applications.